Rights of data subjects in regard to processing personal data and the means to exercise those rights
As a data subject, you have the right to:
1. receive information about whether Air Navigation Services processes your personal data.
3. ask Air Navigation Services to rectify any personal data about you that you have found to be inaccurate or incorrect.
4. ask Air Navigation Services to restrict the processing of your personal data in situations referred to in Article 18 of the GDPR, such as when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data. You do not have this right in all circumstances, such as when Air Navigation Services processes your personal data in accordance with the law in order to fulfil its legal obligations.
5. withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
6. request the personal data you have provided to Air Navigation Services and the right to have this personal data transferred to another controller in situations where the processing is based on consent.
7. object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a specific personal situation insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest of Air Navigation Services.
9. lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if you consider that the processing of your personal data breaches the General Data Protection Regulation. This right is without prejudice to other remedies available to you.
Air Navigation Services requests that you contact Air Navigation Services before lodging a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor. This means Air Navigation Services can investigate what is going on and whether it can possibly resolve the issue by making changes its own operations and practices.
For contact details of the Data Protection Ombudsman, see https://tietosuoja.fi/en/contact-information.
You can send a request for information or any other request concerning the rights of a data subject to Air Navigation Services at email@example.com.
Data disclosure is always subject to a reliable verification of the requester’s identity.