How to become a partner?
You are welcome to become a traffic data ecosystem partner!
Would you like to offer your own service or data resource to Fintraffic, or are you able to utilise our data resources in a meaningful way? Do you have a concrete development idea with which we could succeed together? For example, by creating a brand-new and impactful service that does not significantly compete with any comparable advanced services already on the market?
As an independent provider of traffic data, we offer an open marketplace – Digitraffic – which connects everyone involved in the traffic sector, provides opportunities for collecting, combining, sharing and invoicing for traffic data, and thereby promotes the ecosystem’s activities. Traffic service providers receive data from the marketplace for use in their development work. The same providers can also share their services through Digitraffic.
What can we offer operators in the traffic ecosystem?
- We are a solid, long-term partner that understands, produces and grants open access to traffic data.
- We create favourable conditions and new opportunities for traffic ecosystem operators.
- We are able to invest in and develop activities, and provide advanced services based on customer needs.
- Through proactive partnerships, we speed up the emergence of new digital services and service markets, and lower the threshold for entering the sector.
What do we expect from you?
- A strong enough personal interest in the traffic sector
- Together, we will find valuable areas for cooperation
- The ability to provide users, capabilities or data for collaboration
- The desire to work towards a common goal
- The ability to allocate the necessary resources to the project
- You yourself and/or your customers will benefit from working with Fintraffic.