Fintraffic Road in brief
Fintraffic Road is responsible for road traffic management on the Finnish roads every hour of the day, every day of the year.
Fintraffic Road offers and develops services that contribute to secure and smooth traffic on the road network every day of the year.
Continuous service development and investments ensure that this will be the case even in the future.
The services offered by Fintraffic Road include operational traffic management in Traffic Management Centres, taking care of technical systems for road tunnels and changing road signs, road weather systems as well as all related information technology and telecommunications services. In addition, Fintraffic Road offers a large amount of up-to-date road traffic and condition information as open data that everyone can utilise.
Fintraffic Road has approximately 70 experts who work responsibly and closely with a broad partner network, the most important of which are Ministry of Transport and Communications, Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency, Traficom, ELY Centres, Police, Rescue Departments, Emergency Response Centre Agency, Finnish Meteorological Institute, contractors, public transport actors as well as numerous companies and service providers.
Fintraffic Road is part of the Fintraffic Group.
Executive Board and Board of Directors
- Aapo Anderson, CEO
- Riku Suursalmi, Chief Operating Officer
- Juha-Matti Muikku, Security Manager, Head of Unit
- Markus Nilsson, Head of Unit
- Harri Seppinen, Head of Unit
- Saija Kaukonen, Financial Manager
- Mika Jaatinen, Head of Unit
- Jani Laiho, Head of Unit
- Jukka Värri, Head of Unit
- Sakari Lindholm, Head of Unit
Board of Directors:
- Chairman: Pertti Korhonen
- Members: Karri Salminen, Mari Puoskari, Aapo Anderson and Ilkka Virtanen